Everyone knows you can turn any regular dessert into a plant-based version. Omit eggs, sub flax seed or applesauce, blah blah blah…
Aren’t you guys bored of chocolate chip cookies and plain brownies?
So I’ve rounded up a list of innovative or interesting dessert recipes, gathered from all across the internet, ready for you.
1. Avocado Chocolate Mousse by Well Plated
2. Vegan Cookie Dough Dip for Two by The Live-In Kitchen
3. Vegan Apple Crepe Cake by Gretchen’s Vegan Bakery
4. 2-Ingredient Watermelon Gelato by Dreena Burton
5. Coffee Cacao Biscotti by An Unrefined Vegan
6. Brownie Batter Dessert Hummus by A Virtual Vegan
7. Maple Vanilla Baked Pears by Sally’s Baking Addiction
8. Gluten-Free & Vegan Churros by A Little Insanity
9. Apple Nachos by Create Mindfully
10. Fudgy Tahini Brownies by Zena ‘n Zataar
11. Pistachio Chocolate Banana Sushi by The Petite Cook
12. Lemon Lavender Shortbread Bites by A Virtual Vegan
13. Matcha White Chocolate Pistachio Creamsicles by Nutritionist in the Kitch
14. No Bake Fruit Pizza by My Whole Food Life
15. Vegan GF Peanut Butter Chocolate Ganache Blossoms by Blissful Basil
16. Vanilla Bean and Blueberry Chia Pudding by The Healthy Family and Home
So there you have it, folks! Just because we’re not eating dairy or eggs doesn’t mean that we have to be boring! So step up that potluck game, or impress your dinner guests–they’ll never even miss that cheesecake.